For SPM applications that require hard contact between probe and sample we recommend our Diamond Coated Tip.
Our Diamond Coated Tip is now available as a Conductive Diamond Coated Tip.
Some applications are Friction Force measurements, measurements of elastic samples, as well аs wear measurements or nanostructuring.
Tip and Coating Features
- True polycrystalline diamond coating on the tipside of the cantilever
- The tip hight is 10 – 15µm
- The thickness of the diamond layer is approximately 100nm.
- The macroscopic tip radius is in the range of 100 – 200nm.
- In the case of the CDT the conductivity is in the range of 0.003 – 0.005 Ohm*cm.